CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
Our capability extends to –
- Banking and finance disputes, especially those arising from financing agreements;
- CCMA and labour disputes;
- Commercial disputes relating to companies, joint ventures, trusts, corporate governance, shareholder relationships and minority protection, shareholders’ agreements, franchising, BEE transactions and the legislative and regulatory provisions applicable to businesses;
- Construction and engineering disputes;
- Intellectual Property disputes including those relating to licensing, trademark infringement, restraints of trade, unlawful competition and copyright;
- Family disputes, including divorce.
Ramsay Webber has a dedicated multi-disciplinary litigation department which has extensive skill and experience in running complex and sensitive litigation proceedings in South Africa and abroad.