Labour & Employment
The firm’s capability includes –
- drafting employment contracts, company policies and disciplinary procedures
- assisting clients in carrying out operationally mandated work-force restructuring and retrenchments
- advising on dismissal laws and processes and representing clients in the CCMA and the Labour Courts
- advising on all labour related laws including the Labour Relations Act, the Basic Conditions of Employment Act and privacy laws
- advising on the applicability of labour laws in merger and acquisition contexts
The core competencies in this practice area are drawn from the litigation and commercial teams.