Business Rescue & Restructuring
Our capability extends to –
- advising business rescue practitioners, affected creditors, affected shareholders and boards of directors on all legal aspects of business rescue;
- advising companies on financial distress provisions and the implementation of business rescue strategies;
- representing clients in litigation in the business rescue context;
- developing risk mitigation strategies for creditors;
- executing all legal restructuring provisions contained in business rescue plans.
Our commercial legal team has extensive expertise in the field of insolvency, business rescue and restructuring of business entities with a broad understanding of the relevant legislation. We have acted for and advised various creditors to mitigate their risk when their claims are subjected to business rescue. The firm is able to assist all affected parties in the business rescue/restructuring/liquidation process. In this regard the firm has acted for creditors, employees, shareholders, directors, business rescue practitioners and liquidators.