Our capability extends to –
- Banking and finance arbitration;
- CCMA and labour arbitration;
- Commercial arbitration proceedings relating to companies, joint ventures, trusts, corporate governance, shareholder relationships and minority protection, shareholders’ agreements, franchising, BEE transactions and the legislative and regulatory provisions applicable to businesses;
- Construction and engineering arbitrations;
- Intellectual Property arbitration including proceedings relating to licensing, trademark infringement, restraints of trade, unlawful competition and copyright;
- Family arbitration.
We employ a dedicated multi-disciplinary dispute resolution team which has extensive skill and experience in running complex arbitration and litigation proceedings both in South Africa and abroad.
The team comprises of 12 attorneys, each possessing the requisite specialised skills and experience to deliver a holistic service in this practice area.