Our capability extends to –
- Banking and finance arbitration;
- CCMA and labour arbitration;
- Commercial arbitration proceedings relating to companies, joint ventures, trusts, corporate governance, shareholder relationships and minority protection, shareholders’ agreements, franchising, BEE transactions and the legislative and regulatory provisions applicable to businesses;
- Construction and engineering arbitrations;
- Intellectual Property arbitration including proceedings relating to licensing, trademark infringement, restraints of trade, unlawful competition and copyright;
- Family arbitration.
We employ a dedicated multi-disciplinary dispute resolution team which has extensive skill and experience in running complex arbitration and litigation proceedings both in South Africa and abroad.